MUSIC LESSONS IN UTRECHT
Join a growing community and bring your creative skills to the next level with tailor-made music lessons in Utrecht and online.
ARTISTIC SKILLS, CREATIVITY, AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Personalized program: Decide which path you would like to follow, and let us help you achieve your goals. Our teachers make arrangements for songs you would like to play in the case that sheet music is not available.
- Fun and empathetic environment: We are here to have a good time and become creative and smart people. Teachers learn from students and stay at the same personal level. Being hard in music lessons has proven ineffective over the years. We will push you to your limits if you want to achieve an outstanding level, but always with empathy and kindness.
- Cross-genre experience: Our teachers have performed in different musical contexts such as Tomorrowland or the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam. This is embodied in our lessons.
- Flexibility: Lessons at your home, one of our spaces in Utrecht, or online from wherever you are.
- All students and teachers improvise: Entering the flow state through improvisation will bring your creativity to the next level.
- Instrument rental: No instrument? No problem! Rent one of our instruments from 25€ p/m.
- Technology oriented: Recording, playing with a loop station, or producing your own music are common activities in our lessons.
And you can do much more than just having music lessons in Utrecht. In our community, teachers and students collaborate and create interdisciplinary projects such as collective lessons, jam sessions, workshops, and concerts… Join us!
MUSIC LESSONS IN UTRECHT AND ONLINE
Your instrument is not listed? Contact us for advice and we will find you a suitable teacher for your music lessons in Utrecht or online 🙂
ONLINE MUSIC LESSONS
Bom-B Music also offers fun, comprehensive and motivating online lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced players.
Nowadays, it is possible to learn music from everywhere in the world. This is very important for people that live in remote areas or do not have the time or means to commute to their nearest music school or private teacher.
With Bom-B Music’s online sessions, you will receive:
Making music alone is fun, but creating with people brings it to the next level! If you like the idea, we will bring you together with other fellow students to collaborate and create projects together.
What do I need for online music lessons?
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have more questions
Or book your trial lesson if you are ready!
Bom-B Music's Blog
If you have explored our website, you have probably read about our vision and how we imagine the Bom-B Music community in the future. However, we have not been able to develop it yet due to several circumstances. At the beginning of the project, students were just starting out and needed some more time to be […]
Today, we are here to tell you a story of resilience, self-development, and unity. About one year ago, on March 14th 2020, we started an international online music festival. The #stayhomemusicfestival. It was when Europe got first hit by our companion, the Covid-19. Our friends from the Libero Strijkorkest and us started brainstorming ideas with two […]
Sensitive topic. I know. But as we say, we like to address issues and not run from them. So let’s tackle this right now and dive into the concept of motivation and how to gain it for practicing music. In this article, we will disclose some of our ideas about this topic for you. First of […]
Taking music lessons is already a demanding activity. It requires focus, energy, and time to practice. Because of that, taking online music lessons adds extra challenges. Now, on top of playing in tune, learning scales, or refining our expression in a piece; we also need to make sure to deliver reasonably good audio and video […]
WHAT DO OUR STUDENTS SAY?
OUR CORE VALUES
Open-mindedness and creativity
We believe in discovering different music styles and genres, learn what makes them unique and why people like it. Also, creating music from different sources and cultures help us grow both musically and personally.
Collaboration instead of competition
We dream of a world in which competitions, talent shows, and skill contests stay far away from art. Instead, collaborations and team work is highly encouraged.
Addressing issues and not running away from them
Being a skill issue or a social disagreement, we are here to help, hear what you have to say, and find what is best for everyone.
Quality and empathy
Improving and becoming a better musician is very important. But so is how we feel in the process. Creating a safe environment is the key to artistic development.
Humbleness and support
We actively look for what can be done better and tell what others do well or what can be improved. Always with respect and a positive attitude.
Being an example
Nothing of the previously stated would make sense if our team cannot express these values in our daily behavior. Towards kids or adults, it is our task to be the example of the society we dream of.
Music lessons in Utrecht for internationals and locals
Bom-B Music is an International music academy. We aim to connect people from all over the globe to communicate and express through music. Therefore, the standard language is English, although we teach in Dutch and Spanish as well.
Does all this resonate with you? Then, this is your music academy. We are looking forward to meeting you or your kid!
WE LOVE TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH OUR PEOPLE