MUSIC LESSONS IN UTRECHT
Join a growing community and bring your creative skills to the next level with tailor-made music lessons in Utrecht and online.
ARTISTIC SKILLS, CREATIVITY, AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Music lessons for children and adults: In our academy, children and adults fill half and half of our schedule. Everyone is welcome from 6 to +100 years old. How does that work? We explain it on the next bullet point.
- Personalized program for beginner and advanced musicians: Due to the diversity in our students, we design a specific and individual program for each of them. We tend to guide kids on their discovery path. If you are an adult, you can decide which path you would like to follow and let us help you achieve your goals while we show you other possibilities as well. Beginners start with the basics of music playing and advanced players enjoy our expertise to achieve specific technical goals or improve their creativity, musicality, and team-work. Our teachers make arrangements for songs you would like to play in the case that sheet music is not available.
- Fun and empathetic environment: We are here to have a good time and become creative and smart people. Teachers learn from students and stay at the same personal level. Being hard in music lessons has proven ineffective over the years. We will push you to your limits if you want to achieve an outstanding level, but always with empathy and kindness.
- Cross-genre experience: Our teachers have performed in different musical contexts such as Tomorrowland or the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam. This is embodied in our lessons.
- Flexibility: Lessons at one of our spaces in Utrecht, or online from wherever you are.
- All students and teachers improvise: Entering the flow state through improvisation will bring your creativity to the next level.
- Instrument rental: No instrument? No problem! Rent one of our instruments from 25€ p/m.
- Technology oriented: Recording, playing with a loop station, or producing your own music are common activities in our lessons.
And you can do much more than just having music lessons in Utrecht. In our community, teachers and students collaborate and create interdisciplinary projects such as collective lessons, jam sessions, workshops, and concerts… Join us!
MUSIC LESSONS IN UTRECHT AND ONLINE
Piano / keyboard
Improve your technique, understand harmony, learn how to play with others and improvise
Trumpet / Flugelhorn
Learn or improve your breathing technique, and technique so you can play anything
Your instrument is not listed? Contact us for advice and we will find you a suitable teacher for your music lessons in Utrecht or online 🙂
ONLINE MUSIC LESSONS
Bom-B Music also offers fun, comprehensive and motivating online lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced players.
Nowadays, it is possible to learn music from everywhere in the world. This is very important for people that live in remote areas or do not have the time or means to commute to their nearest music school or private teacher.
With Bom-B Music’s online sessions, you will receive:
Making music alone is fun, but creating with people brings it to the next level! If you like the idea, we will bring you together with other fellow students to collaborate and create projects together.
What do I need for online music lessons?
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have more questions
Or book your trial lesson if you are ready!
Bom-B Music's Blog
New era, new music studio: about CHANGES and ADAPTATION
Today’s blog is quite personal. We cannot be happier with the direction that the project is taking and this time we wanted to take a look back to tell you how we have experienced the entire evolution process from the beginning. With the new studio, a new era begins: about changes and adaptation. From working […]
What does it take to become a PROFESSIONAL musician?
Being a PROFESSIONAL vs. working with PROFESSIONALISM We commonly consider that a musician is professional when he has chosen music as his profession and, therefore, lives from it and receives remuneration. This circumstance, by itself, does not imply exercising the work of a musician with professionalism. In fact, we can find professional musicians who do […]
New! Tuba, Euphonium, Sousaphone and Baritone Lessons at Bom-B Music
Are you looking for new musical challenges? Or would you like to learn to play the tuba, euphonium, sousaphone, or baritone? Bom-B Music is excited to announce that they now offer lessons for these beautiful brass instruments! Our experienced music teachers are passionate about passing on their knowledge and techniques to new generations of musicians. […]
Bom-B Music x SPEAK: IS ART EMOTION? workshop
Last week’s Sunday, we hosted our first event ever, the Is art emotion? workshop. Yes, finally! We were looking forward to this moment since March 2020 when everything stopped so you can imagine the level of excitement. During the event, we talked about art and music from a philosophical point of view. Always using musical examples. […]
WHAT DO OUR STUDENTS SAY?
OUR CORE VALUES
Open-mindedness and creativity
We believe in discovering different music styles and genres, learn what makes them unique and why people like it. Also, creating music from different sources and cultures help us grow both musically and personally.
Collaboration instead of competition
We dream of a world in which competitions, talent shows, and skill contests stay far away from art. Instead, collaborations and team work is highly encouraged.
Addressing issues and not running away from them
Being a skill issue or a social disagreement, we are here to help, hear what you have to say, and find what is best for everyone.
Quality and empathy
Improving and becoming a better musician is very important. But so is how we feel in the process. Creating a safe environment is the key to artistic development.
Humbleness and support
We actively look for what can be done better and tell what others do well or what can be improved. Always with respect and a positive attitude.
Being an example
Nothing of the previously stated would make sense if our team cannot express these values in our daily behavior. Towards kids or adults, it is our task to be the example of the society we dream of.
Music lessons in Utrecht for internationals and locals
Bom-B Music is an International music academy. We aim to connect people from all over the globe to communicate and express through music. Therefore, the standard language is English, although we teach in Dutch and Spanish as well.
Does all this resonate with you? Then, this is your music academy. We are looking forward to meeting you or your kid!
WE LOVE TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH OUR PEOPLE