WHAT DOES BOM-B MUSIC OFFER?
At Bom-B Music, we focus on artistic skills, creativity, and personal development.
- Personalized program: Decide which path you would like to follow, and let us help you achieving your goals.
- Cross-genre experience: Our teachers have performed in different musical contexts such as Tomorrowland or the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam. This is embodied in our lessons.
- Flexibility: Lessons at your home, one of our spaces in Utrecht, or online from wherever you are.
- All students and teachers improvise: Entering the flow state through improvisation will bring your creativity to the next level.
- Instrument rental: No instrument? No problem! Rent one of our instruments from 25€ p/m.
- Technology oriented: Recording, playing with a loop station, or producing your own music are common activities in our lessons.
In our community, teachers and students collaborate and create interdisciplinary projects such as collective lessons, jam sessions, workshops, and concerts… Join us!
This is just an indication. You can study a specific subject or an instrument that is not listed. Just let us know when booking your trial lesson!
ONLINE MUSIC LESSONS
Bom-B Music also offers fun, comprehensive and motivating online lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced players.
Nowadays, it is possible to learn music from everywhere in the world. This is very important for people that live in remote areas or do not have the time or means to commute to their nearest music school or private teacher.
With Bom-B Music’s online sessions, you will receive:
Making music alone is fun, but creating with people brings it to the next level! If you like the idea, we will bring you together with other fellow students to collaborate and create projects together.
What do I need for online music lessons?
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have more questions
Or book your trial lesson if you are ready!
What do our students say?
OUR CORE VALUES
Open-mindedness and creativity
We believe in discovering different music styles and genres, learn what makes them unique and why people like it. Also, creating music from different sources and cultures help us grow both musically and personally.
Collaboration instead of competition
We dream of a world in which competitions, talent shows, and skill contests stay far away from art. Instead, collaborations and team work is highly encouraged.
Adressing issues and not running away from them
Being a skill issue or a social disagreement, we are here to help, hear what you have to say, and find what is best for everyone.
Quality and empathy
Improving and becoming a better musician is very important. But so is how we feel in the process. Creating a safe environment is key for the artistic development.
Humbleness and supportWe actively look for what can be done better and tell what others do good or what can be improved. Always with respect and a positive attitude.
Being an example
Nothing of the previously stated would make sense if our team cannot express these values in our daily behavior. Towards kids or adults, it is our task to be the example of the society we dream of.
Music lessons for expats and locals
Bom-B Music is an International music academy. We aim to connect people from all over the globe to communicate and express through music. Therefore, the standard language is English, although we teach in Dutch and Spanish as well.
Does all this resonate with you? Then, this is your music academy. We are looking forward to meeting you or your kid!
WE LOVE TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH OUR PEOPLE